1. To establish children’s home to help poor and orphan children irrespective to their sex, religion, creed or community and to provide them with food, accommodation, medicine, cloth, education facilities and vocational training, free of costs.
2. To provide financial assistance for education and clothing to other children who are not residing of BIWS Children’s Home, irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or community.
3. To provide training to the deserving children irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or community, develop their talents in art, science, sports and cultural activities and to conduct arts and sports competitions for children.
4. To conduct awareness classes, film shows, music programmes and medical camps in different places for the benefit of deserving children irrespective of their sex, religion, creed or community.
5. To establish hospitals, de-addiction centres, counseling centres, charity homes, orphanages and educational and training institutions to help the poor, handicapped and destitute children.
6. To associate BIWS Children’s Home with such other organizations or institutions with similar objectives, whether foreign or local on such terms and condition as the DCH think fit.
7. To send delegates or participants to meetings, conference etc, or for any other purpose whether in India or abroad.
8. Our new project is to buy 5 to 10 cents piece of land for each orphan children in our BIWS Home.
9. Donations are accepting to buy a land for Old Age Home for lonely life parents.
10. Donations are accepting to buy a land to construct a Technical Institution for our children.